Heroic Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroic Studios

Heroic Studios

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS*

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Empty [BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 pm

OneBrunou

OneBrunou
Admin

Well, I was early back then I thought and because three of you have finally done their vids and I didn't hear anything from DevilCry (I think he won't finish his one <.<) I will post the results right now!

Okay then, before I start I need to tell you, that it was a agony for me to find out who would be the winner of our first BBT. Let me tell you that all of your betas were awesome, but it can be just one of you (lol, I wanna say this a long time ago xDD)
Okay, without talking to much now, here are the results:

HellJoker:
Timing: 10/10
Flow: 10/10
VideoFx: 7,5/10
Ensemble: 9/10
Result: 36,5/40

WookieCookie701:
Timing: 10/10
Flow: 9/10
VideoFx: 9/10
Ensemble: 9,5/10
Result: 37,5/40

SoraHopes:
Timing: 9/10
Flow: 9/10
VideoFx: 9,5/10
Ensemble: 9/10
Result: 36,5/40

Then I need to say now ...
Congratz to WookieCookie701, our new Co-Leader and Leader of our third squad cheers
And sorry to the other two of you. Believe me, it was really hard for me to decide who would win this round (as you can see at the result points), but we will make another BBT sometimes, so you and the others, who doesn't make it in the final round, get a second chance to show your skills cheers

https://heroicstudios.forumotion.com

2[BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Empty Re: [BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 pm

xxAndysVideosxx

xxAndysVideosxx

Amazing! Shocked congratz Wookie Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxAndysVideosxx

3[BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Empty Re: [BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:00 pm

TheIchigokurosificat

TheIchigokurosificat

yeah congratz wookie:D
and the others did a great job too:D

4[BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Empty Re: [BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 pm

WookieCookie701

WookieCookie701
Admin

Yay Very Happy

5[BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Empty Re: [BBT] THE FINAL ROUND *RESULTS* Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 am

OmegaAMVS

Admin

damn, that was close XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum